HTH - Group Enrollment Acceptance Agreement

Union College

This plan is designed for and open to Education Abroad participants currently affiliated with Union College only.

All my covered Dependents: spouses/ unmarried domestic partners of any gender, or other qualified adults and children must be traveling with me while that dependent is engaged in international travel.