Welcome to safe and healthy international travel!
To make the most of your travels, you need to manage existing and unanticipated health conditions in faraway places where finding a doctor and explaining your symptoms should not be left to chance. HTH Students brings you the information, assistance and insurance benefits to prepare and protect you as you circle the globe. By registering now, you can start using HTH's Global Health and Safety databases, which give you convenient access online and via handheld mobile communication devices to
- Profiles of over 4,200 carefully selected, contracted English-speaking physicians in over 180 countries outside the U.S.
- Translations of thousands of medical terms and hundreds of brand name drugs
- Notable hospitals, clinics and pharmacy practices in more than 600 destinations outside the U.S.
- Daily health and security email alerts customized by destination
You are already a member. All you have to do is register. If you have questions about HTH's Global Health and Safety Services or if you need immediate international medical assistance, call +1.610.254.8771.
HTH Worldwide Members with U.S. benefits have access to the Aetna network in the U.S. Members can find a doctor or hospital without being logged-in by visiting Aetna DocFind.
- Students registering for the first time with their certificate number, and returning students or advisors signing in with a username/password, please
- Visitors interested in learning more about HTH's powerful interactive tools and databases, designed to maintain the health and safety of students and global travelers, please
Copyright © 1998 - 2019 HTH Worldwide